Pages

My status:

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Flyin' through December...

I can't believe that Christmas is in 5 short days... and the days have been short lately. We have Christmas letters made up and most mailed out, I will try to convert it into a web page as well. There is a phone number here you can call and hear a message from Santa that is different daily and Carson has loved listening to Santa after school. I just read a story about Santa using MS Live Messenger, that crazy Santa really knows how to keep up with the times.

This looks like something really cool to, have a free web meeting! Very cool.

Alright, it's time again for:


LIFE CHANGING TIPS AND TRICKS!!!!
This week we have, How to make a Christmas card star... looks to be something very cool to do with all those really nice cards you get, rather than just making a pile with them.

What a very cool commercial/parody... and yes, I LOVE 24.

No comments: