Pages

My status:

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Quick notes

I've finally gotten over my cold (mostly), now it seems Jenni and Carson might be coming down with it... which sucks because they'll probably give it back to me. :(

According to Download Squad, Gmail is now available to everyone! If you go through whatever steps to get an account and it doesn't work, just let me know and I'll send you an invite. I think I have 90 some odd invites.

SlickDeals comes up big with a link to a $5.99 DVD sale. Wooooo!

Espn featured a story about a Bears fan that lost a bet and now has to change his name. It's funny and sad at the same time.

Been really busy lately... sorry about the lack of updates. I think I may have some pictures just sitting on my camera too. I should check into that.. heh.

No comments: