Pages

My status:

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fourth of July

This is going to be an action packed blog entry... buckle your seat belts.

First and foremost, sixteen posts ago I passed the 100 mark for blog entries. Yay!

Second, yesterday was the Fourth of July... we invited some people over to my parent's place for some swimming, cooking out, and a little fireworks fun. I captured some of the excitement with my camera. All the fireworks shots were from our neighbor's later that night.


Alright, how about we drop some Techie news and a little "Haffey's links" now...


.ʇı op noʎ s,ʇǝ1 ʇɐɥʇ ddɐ ǝ1ʇʇı1 1ooɔ ʎ11ɐǝɹ ǝɥʇ oʇ ʞuı1 ǝɥʇ noʎ puǝs 11,ı puɐ ʇuǝɯɯoɔ ɐ ǝɯ ǝʌɐǝ1 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ oʇ ʇuɐʍ noʎ ɟı .ʎ11ɐǝɹ 'uoıʇuǝʇʇɐ buıʎɐd sı oɥʍ buıǝǝs ʇsnظ ǝɹoɯ ɯ,ı .sǝɔuǝʇuǝs ɟo ǝ1dnoɔ ɐ ɹoɟ uʍop ǝpıspdn ǝdʎʇ ı ǝɹǝɥʍ ʎɹʇuǝ bo1q ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇɹɐd ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

No comments: